I’ve been tagged by queertardo! That means I really need to list eight things that I think people may not know about me.
1. I’ve wanted to be an artist (drawing and clay) for a very long time now.
2. If I had to pick the perfect job, I would be an organic farmer and live in a log cabin.
3. I would love to have a work room filled with powertools (that I would use!).
4. I’ve known I’ve been gay since around the age of 7.
5. I grew up going to a Southern Baptist church and I loved reading the Bible since around the fifth grade (I suppose that isn’t all that surprising since I now study early Christianity!).
6. I am friends with a guy who has a very anti-gay website (well, he is an e-friend. We tried to meet in November but it didn’t work out).
7. In my research I can work in seven languages (Greek, Hebrew, Latin, Syriac, Coptic, French and German).
8. I used to be painfully shy.
O.k. Now I am supposed to tag eight others: